FCD Summer Staff Application
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the 2019 FCD Summer Staff. We are prayerful that you will be interested and excited about joining our team. The Fellowship of Christian Cheerleaders is the largest Christian cheerleading company in the United States. We have built our reputation on a long-standing tradition of excellence, quality, and Christian integrity in all that we do.
The following list gives you some pointers for successfully filling out your application and filming your video:
- Ask three people to write short recommendations on your behalf.
A recommendation from your current minister is required
(A recommendation from your current coach is strongly suggested)
- Start filming your video early - it is both stressful and difficult to coordinate a quality tape at the last minute.
- Ensure that your video contains:
- A personal introduction and brief testimony
- All the advanced leaps and turns you can execute
- One Jazz routine, One Hip-Hop routine & One Pom Routine
- *** Video and Photo uploading will be included in the final step of the online application process, Step 5
- *** Videos can be uploaded to any online service: Youtube, Vimeo, Dropbox, etc
- *** Videos need to be set to public viewing or a private URL
- *** Videos should be reviewed before they are uploaded
- *** Photos must be in jpg, jpeg, gif, or png formats only
- *** Photos cannot exceed 1 MB (1024 KB) in file size
- *** Photos should be a full body shot in uniform with all other individuals cropped out. Avoid Action Shots
- *** Applications, Videos, and Photos are due by May 15.
*** FCD accepts and encourages early submission of your application.
If you are hired, you will be required to attend work week training on May 28th - Jun 1st, 2019 in Atlanta, GA.
All applications and videos are due by May 15, 2019. You may also choose to try out at FCC's National Christian Cheerleading Championships which is held annually in December or January each year. If trying out on that date, please have your online application completed beforehand. Applicants can decline to upload a video and request to tryout at Nationals in Step 5. Applicants who do so should confirm their Nationals Tryout sign up on Thursday at the Nationals Registration Desk. You will be notified of employment as soon as possible.
Although we would love to hire all applications, our capabilities are limited. We choose new staff members for a region based on the number of returning veteran staff and the projected enrollment for the next summer's camps. We attempt to hire qualified college applicants first, then seniors graduating from high school.God Bless,